[Haskell-beginners] GHCI: C Library Load Path

Christopher Howard christopher.howard at frigidcode.com
Wed Jun 15 06:50:27 CEST 2011

Is it possible to adjust from where GHCI loads C libraries? And the
order of where it looks? I have this weird situation where I need GHCI
to prefer one directory of .so files over another. Specifically, I need
this in interactive mode (GHCI), not regular compiling (GHC). Also, I'm
not writing code that uses C libraries, just using a module that loads
one, so I'm not knowledgeable in the former subject.

I could go into more details as to why I need this, but it would
probably make this e-mail about four times longer, and I don't want to
bore anyone unnecessarily.

--
frigidcode.com
theologia.indicium.us