[Haskell-beginners] Profiling install error

blackcat at pro-ns.net blackcat at pro-ns.net
Tue Jun 14 20:27:20 CEST 2011

 This worked for me with the base libraries but did not work with the
 mtl libraries.  With a little sleuthing, I figured out that the
 libraries were built and seemingly installed in /usr/lib64/.... but ghc
 couldn't find them.  Tweaking my LD_LIBRARY_PATH didn't help, so I just
 copied the libraries up a level in the directory heirarchy and all was
 fine.  I don't know what the right thing to do was or if there's just a
 bug in the way that these libraries are installed in Fedora.