[Haskell-beginners] How to know which module my library belongs to ?

Adrien Haxaire adrien at adrienhaxaire.org
Thu Jun 9 22:49:01 CEST 2011

Hello,

I am writing a finite element method (FEM) library. Nothing serious at
the moment, this is my home project to help me learn Haskell and add my
stone to the community, as I did not find such a library.

For the JSON library, in the folder of the library, there are some files
for the licence and cabal, a directoy for the tests and a directory
Text, in which there is the directory JSON and the file JSON.hs.

I don't know which module should be the parent of my library. I think it
is in Mathematics and Physics, like MEEPS for example, but I prefer to
ask here to be sure.

Many thanks in advance,
Adrien