[Haskell-beginners] nub... almost

Christopher Howard christopher.howard at frigidcode.com
Sat Jun 4 09:37:32 CEST 2011

Weird request: For a certain application, the "nub" function from
Data.List is exactly what I need... almost. Nub removes duplicates,
keeping the /first/ occurrence of each element. However, I need a
function that removes duplicates, keeping the /second/ occurrence of
each element. There wouldn't happen to be a function already that does
this, would there?

I'm working with a custom type which is a member of Eq, but some of the
data in the type is not used in the comparison. So it is important which
of the two "duplicates" are actually saved.

--
frigidcode.com
theologia.indicium.us