[Haskell-beginners] Urgent help required, life threatening...

Sean Charles sean at objitsu.com
Mon Jul 25 13:56:33 CEST 2011

> The first step is accepting that you have an addiction (to Haskell).
>
> You're making excellent progress.
Thanks. I am trying to draft a 12-step program to get me back down.
Hi, my name is <your-name> and I am an Haskel-holic. It's been
<time-period-here> since my last functional programming session...

> On 25 July 2011 13:13, Sean Charles<sean at objitsu.com>  wrote:
>> Does anybody know any way at all that I can de-program my mind to go back to
>> working with OO, specifically PHP, ever again?
> Consider it an exercise in cognitive dissonance.
That's a fascinating subject and particularly relevant: I am
're-writing' some code at the moment to 'comply' (you have ten seconds
to put down your weapon) with local coding standards regarding variable
naming for PHP code and hating every second of it. I mean, what's point
of that for PHP (no language war intended). I am trying to introduce
Erlang here, gently!

Have a good day everybody.
:)
Sean