[Haskell-beginners] about parser question < Programming in haskell _ chapter 8 >

Stephen Tetley stephen.tetley at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 20:32:33 CEST 2011

Note that the presentation of functional parsers in the book
simplifies things a little, particularly the book avoids mentioning
newtypes explicitly though they are implicit in the section 8.9
Chapter Remarks.

The code on Graham Hutton's website uses newtypes and is is directly runnable:

http://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~gmh/book.html#code