[Haskell-beginners] FW: question

Benjamin Edwards edwards.benj at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 12:16:42 CEST 2011

Hi Roelof,

I don't want to come across as rude here, and I am sure the rest of the list
will shoot me down if I do, but you had a number of people trying to
diagnose a problem caused mostly by a failure on your part to type out
correctly what you have read. You are going to find it very hard to make
meaningful progress in your quest to learn Haskell if you don't take the
time to at least learn the basic syntax of the language before coming to the
mailing lists for help.

Best,
Ben