[Haskell-beginners] FW: question

Luca Ciciriello luca_ciciriello at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 14 10:16:33 CEST 2011

Hi.
On wich system are you using GHCi ? Probably I missed this information from the previous mail.

I'm using GHC 7.0.4 on MacOS X 10.6.8 (Xcode 4) and all works fine with [x^2 | x <- [1..10]].

You can try to see if you installation of ghc is ok typing "ghc-pkg list" from a console, or using the command ghc -v to see if there are some strange notification.

Luca.