[Haskell-beginners] question

Kyle Murphy orclev at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 22:32:38 CEST 2011

If you're going to continue to use www.codepad.org it might be worthwhile to
download and install Hugs so you have a better idea of what is and isn't
supported by it.

That being said, I wouldn't use codepad.org, or Hugs, as Hugs is rather out
of date and GHC is much better. In addition to being more up to date, GHC is
also used by most Haskell developers, including I'd imagine nearly everyone
on this mailing list, so you're going to get much better feedback about it
versus Hugs.

-R. Kyle Murphy
--
Curiosity was framed, Ignorance killed the cat.