[Haskell-beginners] Downloading SqlLite and using with Haskell

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Fri Jan 28 19:51:55 CET 2011

First off, by doing what you just did, starting a new thread by replying
to a
message belonging to an unrelated thread, you reduce the chance of people
reading your emails.  People using a mail client that supports threading, or
using gmail are likely to completely miss that your email is unrelated
to the