[Haskell-beginners] Please help with some HXT code

Jeff Lasslett jeff.lasslett at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 01:27:36 CET 2011

Hello,

I am attempting to use HXT to scraped some html from the web.  In my
html are a few <div>s, all with a particular attribute.
I wish the get the text nodes out of these <div>s.

For each <div> I can use
    listA ( deep isText >>> getText ) >>> arr concat

to get all the text children an dmake one string out of them.

I'm just struggling to get all the text out of many similar <div>s.

Here's an html fragment similar to what I'm trying to process:

    the quick
    brown fox
       jumps over<br/>
     the lazy dog