[Haskell-beginners] Help with GHC Packages Installation on Fedora 14

Patrick LeBoutillier patrick.leboutillier at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 14:29:43 CET 2011

Hi,

Basically yum tries to contact the URLs specified in
/etc/yum.repos.d/fedora.repo to download
the packages and related data.

Are you sure your VM has proper network/Internet connectivity?
Can you start a browser (or wget if you have X running) in it and
access, say, http://haskell.org?

Note: This is not really a Haskell related question though. Perhaps a
Fedora forum would yield more/better answers.

Patrick