[Haskell-beginners] dph

Luca Ciciriello luca_ciciriello at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 11 13:34:53 CEST 2011

I'm here again.
I'm installed from hackage  al dph-<something> packages but still I've problems using elemP and foldP (not found).

If I import Data.Array.Parallel.PArr the compiler says:

Could not find module `Data.Array.Parallel.PArr'
    it is a hidden module in the package `dph-par'
    it is a hidden module in the package `dph-seq'

if I use before to build the command "ghc-pkg expose dph-par" and "ghc-pkg expose dph-seq"

nothing changes.
I'm using GHC 7.2.1 64-bit on MacOS X Lion (Xcode 4.1)

Please, please, please, I really need help.

Luca