[Haskell-beginners] Conciseness question

Manfred Lotz manfred.lotz at arcor.de
Mon Aug 8 17:48:34 CEST 2011

On Mon, 8 Aug 2011 07:31:32 -0700
KC <kc1956 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry, I haven't read all the replies so I don't know if you have
> completely described the problem you're trying to solve; however, it
> might be better for people in future to say they want O(1) for
> insertions, O(lg n) for searching, etc.
>
> If they don't want to completely describe what their problem is.

Well, it might be that this time the description of my problem was not
fully satisfying (at least in the beginning) for others being able to
answer me.

However, I have to say the help I got was great (as is usually the
case in Haskell news groups). Thanks to all who replied. I feel my
question being answered fully.

--
Thanks again,
Manfred