[Haskell-beginners] Looking for some pro bono haskell work

Patrick Lynch kmandpjlynch at verizon.net
Wed Apr 6 15:33:12 CEST 2011

Good morning,
Thanks for the advice...I'll take it and proceed to Yesod...
...but take a look at the following link:
http://www.scss.tcd.ie/Edsko.de.Vries/talks/cattheory.pdf
...it does such a nice job in explaining CT and how it interfaces with
Haskell...
...if someone wants to start a project using Edsko's method, I'd be sure to
volunteer...
Good day