[Haskell-beginners] Looking for some pro bono haskell work

Ramy Abdel-Azim ramy.abdelazim at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 18:40:42 CEST 2011

Maybe i should start a new thread here ( i certainly don't want to derail
the conversation too much) but could someone explain the differences between
happstack and yesod? Also, i've been thinking of getting my hands dirtier
with haskell and trying to possibly create a webiste in Haskell. What are
the strengths and weaknesses of each?
Thanks,
_Ramy