[Haskell-beginners] Looking for some pro bono haskell work

Patrick Lynch kmandpjlynch at verizon.net
Tue Apr 5 18:12:55 CEST 2011

Good morning,

Thanks for the advice, I have contacted Yesod...

I'm in the process of installing it but am running into a Cabal problem...it
seems to be looking for Perl...
I have Perl on my pc but I don't know how to inform Cabal of where it is
located...
I'm going to take a look at the Cabal User Guide...

I'll let you know how I make out...

Good day