[Haskell-beginners] Current status of GUM

Luca Ciciriello luca_ciciriello at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 23 10:09:48 EDT 2010

Hi Monica.

This one is a good question.

I'm based on this site:

http://www.macs.hw.ac.uk/~dsg/gph/papers/abstracts/gum.html

but it is a quite old site.

Of the same year is the article "Accidents always come in threes: A case Study of data-intensive programs in parallel Haskell". Here GUM is used.

Now I'm using GHC 6.12.3 on a multicore system using +RTS -N4 command for my parallel programs. The performance aren't too bad. Have I to still use GUM?

Bye.

Luca.