[Haskell-beginners] Question about data structures

Russ Abbott russ.abbott at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 17:02:57 EST 2010

OK. So putting a Map at Leaf nodes doesn't solve the problem.   (Apparently
I haven't been able to communicate what I see as the problem.)

The problem that I'm trying to get to is the need to write excessive code
for something that would require a lot less code in an OO world.  It's not a
matter of execution time or space. It's a matter of the amount of code one
is required to write.
*
-- Russ *