[Haskell-beginners] Package Documentation (Haddock)

Bastian Erdnüß earthnut at web.de
Thu Nov 18 14:25:26 EST 2010

Hi,

I found the Haddock documentation to the packages that came with the Haskell Platform locally on my machine.

1) It's a little bit uncomfortable to always pick the right one by hand.  Is there a more comfortable way like doing e.g. 'haddock Data.List' (that's not working) to direct to the documentation of a certain module?

2) I cannot find the documentation to the packages I post installed with cabal.  I tried to build them using e.g. 'cabal haddock Yampa' but that's not working.  How do I do it right?

Thanks for your help in advance,
Bastian