[Haskell-beginners] diagrams installation trouble

Daniel Fischer daniel.is.fischer at web.de
Mon May 17 14:18:02 EDT 2010

On Monday 17 May 2010 19:40:06, Scott N. Walck wrote:
>  I'd like to try to get gtk2hs
> to compile with GHC 6.12.  Below I show the trouble that I run into.
> Maybe there's an easy fix?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Scott
<snip wall of text from gtk2hs>

I don't know what that means, maybe it's

"January 18th, 2010

Duncan posted a patch that allows compilation of Gtk2Hs with ghc 6.12.
However, you need to specify –disable-split-objs option when running
configure as ghc 6.12 puts object files in directories where our Makefile
does not expect them."

So you could try configuring with --disable-split-objs.
But perhaps better try
http://haskell.org/gtk2hs/archives/2010/04/21/cabalized-version-of-gtk2hs-
now-up-for-testing/ ?