[Haskell-beginners] Earth Hour 2010: Will you join me?

Ivan Vovnenko ivovnenko at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 20:47:37 EDT 2010

beginners at haskell.org,

I just signed up to support the Earth Hour 2010 campaign and I'd like to invite you to join me. Just visit https://www.myearthhour.org/home?invite=KozdEiQpor.

Earth Hour was conceived by the World Wildlife Fund, and represents the global call to action on climate change. The more people that pledge to turn off their lights for Earth Hour, the more influence we will have. Nearly one billion people around the world turned off their lights for Earth Hour 2009 and we can help make the next one even bigger.

Through the flick of a light switch on March 27 at 8:30 pm local time, we'll be casting our vote for action on one of the most pressing issues facing our planet, sending a message to our local, national, and global leaders that the time to act is now.

Follow this link to learn more and sign-up yourself. https://www.myearthhour.org/home?invite=KozdEiQpor

-Ivan Vovnenko