[Haskell-beginners] get date

Luca Ciciriello luca_ciciriello at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 24 04:17:32 EDT 2010

Starting from the beginning, my original problem is to create the string:

"File creation date:  " ++ currentSystemDate ++ " by MyCompany"

to obtain the string

"File creation date: 2010-06-24 by MyCompany"

Probably this is really trivial, but I'm a real beginner in Haskell and this seems to me a big problem.

Luca.