[Haskell-beginners] Haskore lib

aditya siram aditya.siram at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 08:55:45 EDT 2010

Hi Luca,
I wrote some code [1]  for a little Haskell music hackfest last
November. It uses Haskore to control a Supercollider audio server [2].

The code is completely uncommented and, in parts, quite hackish, but
if you have questions I am happy to help.

-deech

[1] https://patch-tag.com/r/deech2k/SuperCollider-Haskell/snapshot/current/content/pretty/HaskoreHackfest.hs
[2] http://supercollider.sourceforge.net//