[Haskell-beginners] Re: course of action

prad prad at towardsfreedom.com
Sat Jun 19 02:54:18 EDT 2010

On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 22:56:23 -0700
Bryce Verdier <bryceverdier at gmail.com> wrote:

> doing the problems at
> Project Euler has been a good way to give one small tasks to learn
> Haskell with.

thank you bryce! i'm aware of project euler, but going there hadn't
quite clicked till your post.

thank you also keith for your idea.

and edgar too who suggested the following in an email to my other post
 suggested course of action whose duplication i apologize for - i sent
 this in and realized i hadn't signed onto the list, unaware at the
 time that there was a mod who might put it through).

edgar recommended a gentle intro to haskell which i've been enjoying
since this evening especially since it works with haskell98 report. he
also suggested category theory by awodey which i've downloaded and it
really looks good for making many concepts understandable.

--
In friendship,
prad

                                      ... with you on your journey
Towards Freedom
http://www.towardsfreedom.com (website)
Information, Inspiration, Imagination - truly a site for soaring I's