[Haskell-beginners] Re: solutions

Heinrich Apfelmus apfelmus at quantentunnel.de
Tue Jun 15 16:37:07 EDT 2010

Andy Larocque wrote:
> I'm working my way thru Simon Thompson's book "The Craft of Functional
> Programming" and would really like to find solutions to the exercises in
> chapters 14,15,16 . I have no idea if any of my own solutions are even
> close. Does anyone have them?

I don't have them, but I'm sure this mailing list will happily supply
you with everything from hints to full solutions if you ask about
specific problems that you're stuck with. In particular, don't forget to
include the problem statements since not everyone has the book. :)

(Also, please keep mentioning that you're a Haskell addict doing
self-studies; we're a bit reluctant to give full solutions to the
occasional other poster that seems to be looking for an easy way around
homework questions that were posed in class. ;))

Regards,
Heinrich Apfelmus

--
http://apfelmus.nfshost.com