[Haskell-beginners] Yampa, elerea, Peakachu ...

Nathan Huesken haskell at lonely-star.org
Fri Jun 11 14:03:57 EDT 2010

Hi,

I want to have a look into into FRP for educational purpose and maybe
to make games with it (I do not know yet how far I will go).

I started to look at yampa (becuase I found that FRAG is using it), and
than found out that there is also elerea and Peakachu.
And maybe there are more which I just did not find ...

Now I am wondering which would be best suited to look into. I did not
find enough information on the web to make an informed decision :(.

Which would choose for making games?

Thanks!
Nathan