[Haskell-beginners] Re: web server availability

Benjamin L. Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Mon Jun 7 17:30:13 EDT 2010

Paul Higham <polygame at mac.com> writes:

> Is anyone else having trouble reaching the haskell.org web site? I
> have been unsuccessful in trying to reach it for over a week.  Does
> anybody know what's going on?

You're not alone; I had been experiencing the same problem until a few
seconds ago, when I tried checking this newsgroup again on Gmane.

Apparently, the server just went back up.

-- Benjamin L. Russell
http://dekudekuplex.wordpress.com/
"Furuike ya, kawazu tobikomu mizu no oto." -- Matsuo Basho^