[Haskell-beginners] Sub-second precision

Alex Rozenshteyn rpglover64 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 14:27:31 EDT 2010

I'm using gtk2hs (although I might try and see how wxHaskell compares when
I've got more working).

As for the repainting, I don't think I was clear enough in my initial post:
 my problem isn't how to change the value every 1/100 of a second but how to
ensure that the value I write doesn't get hugely inaccurate.  I was thinking
that I'd use the system time as the data and just draw when appropriate, but
I hadn't found something that was precise enough.

I ended up finding System.Posix.Clock, which does what I need, but I don't
know if there's something more standard.

--
          Alex R