[Haskell-beginners] ghc: unrecognised flags: -I

Lyndon Maydwell maydwell at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 07:35:13 EST 2010

I found the issue, and I think it may point to a bug in the cabal
configuration.

I had:

extra-include-dirs:
  -- /opt/local/include

In my ~/.cabal/config, and as far as I could tell it was prefixing the
empty list of include paths with -I. It should probably omit the empty
list entirely. I had a quick look in the cabal configuration source,
but I think I'm out of my depth where that is concerned.

Anyway, issue resolved for me :-)