[Haskell-beginners] Re: Understanding Monadic I/O

Tom Tobin korpios at korpios.com
Thu Jan 14 09:37:06 EST 2010

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 7:40 AM, Stephen Blackheath [to
Haskell-Beginners] <mutilating.cauliflowers.stephen at blacksapphire.com>
wrote:
> I hope that answers it without being too much information!

That was actually a wonderful in-depth post.  Is there somewhere (on
the wiki, perhaps) that posts like these are (or could be) collected?
I hate to think of them being "lost" in a mailing list archive rather
than being available somewhere (perhaps labeled under an appropriate
header, e.g.., "Understanding Lazy Evaluation"); it would be nice to
have a series of posts written from various angles and authors to go
over when banging one's head against a particular aspect of the
language.  :-)