[Haskell-beginners] Parse error. Please, Help me.

Sok H. Chang shaegis at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 15:29:08 CET 2010

Hello, everyone.
I write my second code... but when I compile this, I got an error... (My
first code works. of course, at that time, I got an indentation error, but I
could fix it.)

Haskell>ghc --make Temp.hs -o Temp.exe
[1 of 1] Compiling Main             ( Temp.hs, Temp.o )

Temp.hs:7:0: parse error (possibly incorrect indentation)

Temp.hs is made using by jEdit on Window XP.
I install Haskell Platform.

code is ...
import System.IO
import System.Random

let sentenceAry = []

main :: IO ()
main = do inh <- openFile "c:\\Documents and
Settings\\shaegis\\inputFile.txt" ReadMode
outh <- openFile "c:\\Documents and Settings\\shaegis\\outputFile.txt"
WriteMode
mainloop inh outh
hClose inh
hClose outh
mainloop :: Handle -> Handle -> IO ()
mainloop inh outh = do ineof <- hIsEOF inh
if ineof
then do hPutStrLn outh inpStr
return ()
else do inpStr <- hGetLine inh