[Haskell-beginners] Error building internal Scion server, how to solve it?

Amy de Buitléir amy at nualeargais.ie
Sat Dec 4 18:39:37 CET 2010

>> Latest Release 2.0.2 on Helios 3.6.1. JDK 1.6.0_21. But the internal Scion
>> server cannot be built, so I cannot compile my Haskell code.

Actually, I think you have a different problem: you have the wrong
version of Scion. You can't use the one in Cabal. Get the right
version from:

http://code.google.com/p/scion-lib/

Go into the directory where you put it, and type: cabal install --global

Once you get that fixed, you may or may not need the workaround I
described above.