[Haskell-beginners] Results of Bug Report

Daniel Fischer daniel.is.fischer at web.de
Sun Aug 29 07:29:27 EDT 2010

On Sunday 29 August 2010 04:47:18, David Webster wrote:
> I submitted a bug report to Haskell-Platform a few days ago. The ticket
> was assigned an owner who accepted it. How will I know if the problem
> has been corrected?
>
> David Webster

If HP bug tracker is like the GHC trac, you should automatically be emailed
when the ticket is changed - if you've submitted the ticket from an account
with a valid email address.
Otherwise, add your address to the cc list to be mailed automatically.
Or you could periodically check the ticket for changes if you don't want to
give your address away.