[Haskell-beginners] cabal re-configure not recognized

Ashish Agarwal agarwal1975 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 19:01:37 EDT 2010

When changing a cabal file, if one runs 'cabal build' immediately, a message
states that you must re-configure. So I run 'cabal configure' and then again
try 'cabal build', but I get the same message again. The problem goes away
if I wait about a minute. So I suspect there is an issue with the file
modification time being ahead of what cabal thinks the time is. Has anyone
experienced this problem, and know what might be the fix? Thank you. The
issue occurs only on my Ubuntu machine. I do not have this problem with the
same code on Mac OS X.