[Haskell-beginners] interface files

Tim Sears tim at timsears.com
Mon Sep 21 09:47:23 EDT 2009

I have been trying out leksah over the past few days and it displays
the interface information for all the packages on my system.
I have found if *very* helpful for reading code. Thanks leksah devs!

The leksah IDE extracts this information from cabal files in order to
display it to the developer.
Depending on what you are doing, you could either use leksah, or
examine the code to see how it extracts the information.
-Tim