[Haskell-beginners] Re: How to import the Data.Char library in Hugs?

Benjamin L.Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Thu Sep 17 22:27:31 EDT 2009

On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 15:04:07 +0200, Daniel Fischer
<daniel.is.fischer at web.de> wrote:

>Am Donnerstag 17 September 2009 14:41:47 schrieb Benjamin L.Russell:
>> My apologies if this is an extremely elementary question, but I am
>> having difficulties in importing the Data.Char library in Hugs.
>
>Hugs> :a Data.Char
>Data.Char>

Thank you; that was exactly the information for which I was looking.

Incidentally, what option name does 'a' represent?  That one doesn't
appear when I type ":?."  Shouldn't it appear in that list?

-- Benjamin L. Russell
http://dekudekuplex.wordpress.com/
-- Matsuo Basho^