[Haskell-beginners] haskell on snow leopard

Bernardas Jankauskas benasbn at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 12:39:34 EDT 2009

Hello,

For two past weeks I have been trying to get Haskell working on my
macbook pro with Snow Leopard, but unfortunately I was unable to get it.
There are some solutions on the internet, but these are mostly useful
when you already have ghci and haskell platform installed on your
computer, while I can't even get it installed. I have Xcode 3.1
installed, but it seems that it is not the case.

Maybe you could recommend any solution to this problem?

Sincerely,
Bernardas Jankauskas

P.S.: I have attached two screenshots of what occurs for me when I am
trying to install haskell platform and ghci.