[Haskell-beginners] is there a best os to easily install external libraries ?

Joe Fredette jfredett at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 21:42:15 EDT 2009

Excellent answer, but let me add, instead of Cygwin, andLinux gives
you an actual linux system which runs _on top of_ your windows system
-- as in a full kernel, etc (actually a distro of ubuntu). It's based
on coLinux, but is very nice. You get the full weight of linux, but
without having to dual-boot or otherwise do anything drastic with your
OS.

/Joe