[Haskell-beginners] Re: Haskell Weekly News: Issue 134 - October 10, 2009

Benjamin L.Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Tue Oct 13 02:18:38 EDT 2009

Either way is fine with me.  Since HWN also contains beginner-related
topics, personally, I don't think that posting it to Haskell-Beginners
takes the group any more off-topic than posting it to Haskell-Cafe
(although I can see the argument against cross-posting it to mailing
lists in addition to the main Haskell mailing list).

If it winds up getting posted to Haskell-Beginners, I'll gladly read
it there, but if it just gets posted to the main Haskell mailing list,
I'll read it there, also.

-- Benjamin L. Russell

On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 14:31:22 +0200, Max Rabkin <max.rabkin at gmail.com>
wrote:

>Why don't you subscribe to haskell? It's much lower volume, and I
>think it's a better option than taking -beginners off-topic.
>
>--Max
>
>On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 2:10 PM, Patrick LeBoutillier
><patrick.leboutillier at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Could/should the Haskell Weekly News be posted to the beginners list as
>> well?
>>
>> I normally don't follow haskell-cafe (too much traffic and generally above
>> my level I must admit...), but I like to follow what's going on in the
>> Haskell community.
>>

>> Patrick
http://dekudekuplex.wordpress.com/
-- Matsuo Basho^