[Haskell-beginners] recommended way to get haskell 6.10 installed on ubuntu hardy?

Juan Maiz juanmaiz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 20:28:21 EST 2009

Well I think the fact my sentence ended with a :D says everything.

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 11:16 PM, Erik de Castro Lopo
<mle+hs at mega-nerd.com<mle%2Bhs at mega-nerd.com>
> wrote:

> Juan Maiz wrote:
>
> > But it's worthy to upgrade. :D
>
> I've got close to 1000 kiosk style machines in the field, with the
> vast majority being spread out across the US (I live in Australia).
> These machines have no keyboard, just a network connection (not
> particularly high bandwidth).
>
> How do you propose that I upgrade these machines? What do I do
> with the machines that fail during upgrade?
>
> Upgrading is not always the right answer.
>
> Erik
> --

Juan Maiz Lulkin Flores da Cunha
Softa Consultoria para Desenvolvimento
http://www.softa.com.br
http://www.mailee.me - Finalmente e-mail marketing 2.0
http://www.linkedin.com/in/juanmaiz
http://workingwithrails.com/recommendation/new/person/9354-juan-maiz
“The most exciting breakthroughs of the 21st century will not occur because
of technology but because of an expanding concept of what it means to be
human”
John Naisbitt