[Haskell-beginners] recommended way to get haskell 6.10 installed on ubuntu hardy?

Juan Maiz juanmaiz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 20:28:21 EST 2009

Well I think the fact my sentence ended with a :D says everything.

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 11:16 PM, Erik de Castro Lopo
<mle+hs at mega-nerd.com<mle%2Bhs at mega-nerd.com>
> wrote:

> Juan Maiz wrote:
> > But it's worthy to upgrade. :D
> I've got close to 1000 kiosk style machines in the field, with the
> vast majority being spread out across the US (I live in Australia).
> These machines have no keyboard, just a network connection (not
> particularly high bandwidth).
> How do you propose that I upgrade these machines? What do I do
> with the machines that fail during upgrade?
> Upgrading is not always the right answer.
> Erik
> --

Juan Maiz Lulkin Flores da Cunha
Softa Consultoria para Desenvolvimento
http://www.mailee.me - Finalmente e-mail marketing 2.0
“The most exciting breakthroughs of the 21st century will not occur because
of technology but because of an expanding concept of what it means to be
John Naisbitt