[Haskell-beginners] points-free problem

Daniel Fischer daniel.is.fischer at web.de
Fri Nov 20 18:31:42 EST 2009

Am Samstag 21 November 2009 00:10:48 schrieb Michael Mossey:
> I've been on this list for something like 7 months and I think
> "monomorphism restriction" is the answer to about 70% of

Certainly seems like that sometimes. But actually it's only 46.35% ;)

Earnestly, it's apparently the thing by far the most people trip over.
It would probably be a good thing to have it disabled by default in ghci as that's where
it bites most often.

On the other hand, it means lots of easy answers on the lists 8-)