[Haskell-beginners] QuickCheck

Thomas Friedrich info at suud.de
Sat May 23 23:08:47 EDT 2009

Hallo everyone,

I am currently playing around with the QuickCheck library.  I came
across the

Test.QuickCheck.Batch

module a couple of times.  I don't seem to have this module installed?
Where can I get it and how do I install it?

I also would like to invoke the following in ghci.

generate 10 (System.Random.mkStdGen 1) arbitrary :: [Int]

However, the function `generate` doesn't get imported when importing
QuickCheck, and I just cannot find out which module this one would be in.

I came to the conclusion that `generate` is just not the best word for a
google search :(

Cheers,
Thomas