[Haskell-beginners] SQL Lexer

Haroldo Stenger harold.stenger at gmail.com
Mon May 11 17:03:44 EDT 2009

patrick,

i was wondering if parts of the code could be more abstract.
(i'm no genius in that area)
but how about using some high order function for the numeric literal or the
alpohanumeric literal?

maybe a lexer is a hand-wise algorithm, but maybe it can be streched somehow
:-)

comments?

best regards

haroldo