[Haskell-beginners] GHCI: Main function seems to mask other functions

aditya siram aditya.siram at gmail.com
Tue May 5 09:11:23 EDT 2009

Hi all,
I'm having a weird problem where when I add the 'main' function to my
program and load it into GHCI, whenever I check the type or try to run my
other functions I get a 'Not in scope: <functionname>' error.  When I remove
the 'main' function and reload the code, the problem goes away.

I can't seem to reproduce this with a trivial example, but this has happened
to me several times in my larger programs.

thanks ...
deech