[Haskell-beginners] Re: Selecting a GUI toolkit

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at theingots.org
Fri May 1 16:20:50 EDT 2009

Heinrich Apfelmus wrote:
>> More importantly, I'm not sure that a different cross-platform
>> toolkit would do a better job.
>
> True, that. It's just that this doesn't mean that wxWidgets does a very
> good job.

Well, "very good job" is a really fuzzy term. Based on the very limited
set of screen shots that I have seen, I think WX does well enough for
anyone but a pedant (and you disagree, I know).

Anyways, to bring back some context into the discussion. We were talking
about whether WX is better than X11+Gtk on Mac. I am confident that it is.

Daniel.