[Haskell-beginners] Re: Selecting a GUI toolkit

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at theingots.org
Fri May 1 16:16:43 EDT 2009

Peter Verswyvelen wrote:
> I thought wxWidgets was actually one of the only toolkits that actually
> *used* the native GUI libraries???

It does, and while I'm no expert on the subject, my understanding is
that wxWidgets does the best job at matching the native UI. So far it
seems that the things wx doesn't get right are small. The most
significant difference I've seen so far is capitalization, and I'm not
sure that this is an issue with wxWidgets per se, because the other
screen shots on the wxWidgets site have the correct capitalization.

Daniel.