[Haskell-beginners] Logging in Haskell

Sergey Mikhanov sergey.mikhanov at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 08:01:55 EDT 2009

    Hi community,

As my Haskell programs grow above 100 lines of code, I feel the
necessity to trace the execution of them more closely. In imperative
languages one may use logging facilities for checking intermediary
values of variables, the execution flow, etc. How this usually handled
in Haskell (I bet that despite the fact that in Haskell it is
relatively easier to write bug-free and checked code, the industrial
systems still need some logging being done)?

Regards,
Sergey