[Haskell-beginners] Re: timer_create: Invalid argument

Thomas Friedrich info at suud.de
Mon Jun 8 13:46:56 EDT 2009

Hi Mauricio,

yes it is a linking problem.  When I compile the program on my computer with

ghc --make A.hs -threaded

the program will run on the Red Hat 3.  If I compile it with

ghc --make A.hs

it won't.  I don't know why though, and I don't think this is an
expected behavior.  Daniel suggested to file a bug report on this.  I've
never done that before.  Where would I do this?  Is there something I
should know about filing a bug?

I cannot compile the program on the Red Hat machine, as GHC is not
installed there and I only have user rights.

Cheers,
Thomas