[Haskell-beginners] Clearing Parsec error messages

Giuliano Vilela giulianoxt at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 20:05:13 EDT 2009

Hi all,

In a Parsec project I used the *fail* parser, wanting to show a message to
the user and halt the parsing process. That's okay, but the error message
showed included some other "unexpected" and "expecting" messages that did
not seem related to the fail.

My guess is that Parsec keeps these messages in an internal state, to use
them whenever needed. My question is, how can I clear those error messages
and only show the string I pass to fail?

--
[]'s

Giuliano Vilela.